The RPT is pluggin apliance module tha has a built in RF-X10 transceiver that converts radio-frequency X10 signals into X10 powerline commands (current carrier).
This equipment is used to control equipments (lamp or device) from any X10 RF command.
Receives and transmits signals X10 On / Off, dim / bright, all lights on, all units off, .
- Power Supply: 230V / 50Hz.
- Appliances on / off of 16A;
- Conventional halogen lamps until 500 watts;
- Economic lamps and low voltage up to 400 watts;
- Do not support capacitive and inductive loads;/li>
- There is a protection circuit that stops the unit if a non-resistive load was connected;
- Engines of 1A.