• Controls up to sixteen different X10 modules.
• Built-in appliance module switched outlet.
• Compatible with all X10 wireless remotes.
• Available in a wide range of plug style (British,
German, French, Italian, Euro-style, Swiss,
Australian / New Zealand, Danish, etc.).
The TM13E responds to wireless Radio Frequency (RF)
signals from any X10 wireless remote controls or
wireless wall switches. It re-transmits, over the house
wiring, any signals it receives from these wireless
remote controls or wall switches.
A built-in appliance switched outlet responds to X10
signals received on the power line or to RF signals
received from any X10 wireless remote controls.
The TM13E responds to a serial control message in
"STANDARD" X10 format : "All units off" from any X10
controller set to its house code regardless of unit
code, or alternatively, by individual unit controller by
"On" and "Off".
The TM13E can be polled for its status by the CM11E
(two way universal computer interface) or by any
controller using the PROFESSIONAL X10 format.
When used with the CM11E interface, the TM13E acts
as the "RF gateway" to get signals from any X10
wireless transmitter onto the AC wiring, to be received
by the CM11E interface to initiate macros.
This is the general purpose unit for the smallest to
largest applications. It can be a starter kit with an
X10 RF transmitter for remotely turning ON and OFF
any appliance. Equally it can be the interface for multifunction
domodica about this product
• Supply voltage: 230V ±10% 50 Hz
• Supply current : = 20 mA capacitive
• Making capacity:
- 300W (incandescent lamps only)
- 2 A inductive loads
- 5 A (resistive loads)
• EMC emission: EN 50065-1
• EMC immunity: EN 50082-1
• Electrical safety:
- EN 60950 and EN 60065
• Approvals: CE Mark
• RF receiver frequency: 433,92 MHz
• X10 powerline: 120 kHz ± 2 kHz / 2,5 Vpk-pk
• Signal sensitivity: 15 mVpp min 50 mVpp max at 120 kHz
• Input impedance: = 180 O (L - N) at 120 kHz
• Ambient temperature:
- 10° C to + 50° C (operation)
- 20° C to + 70° C (storage)
52 x 122 x 33 mm
(width x height x depth without plug)
By default the Plug type sent is the Shucko (used in Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden).
If you wish to order another Plug type, when you place your order, please refer the type of plug that you want in the observations field.
The available Plug types are:
- AU - Australian;
- CH - Swiss;
- F - French;
- G - Shucko;
- E - compatible with most types of plugs existent in Europe;
- I - Italian;
- IL - Israelian;
- SA – South African;
- U – United Kingdom ;