The S2266M module allow to dim two individual lamps, being small enough (43 x 47 x 18,9 mm) to fit behind a wall switch or junction box. It allows to control both internal relay either using any conventional electric switch (push buttons are not supported) or remotely, using any X-10 compatible controller.
This module has a special feature which allows setting 16 distinct X-10 addresses to each internal relay. This is very useful to create macros.
- Allows to control 2 individual lights either locally or remotely, using any compatible X-10 controller;
- Soft dimming and brighten;
- Potential free inputs, compatible with electric switches (push buttons are not supported);
- Can be programmed to receive group commands (e.g. All Units Off);
- Can be programmed to accept until 16 X-10 address (per load);
- Compatible with all X-10 devices;
- Receiving sensitivity (100mVpp).
- Supply voltage: 230V +/- 10% 50Hz;
- Power consumption: <1 W;
- Maximum load: 300W per load (maximum 400W) ;
- Supported loads: incandescent or halogen lamps;
- Ambient temperature: -10C to +50C;
- Receiving signal sensitivity: 25mVpp;
- Dimensions: 43.25mm x 47mm x 18.9mm;