The UM7206 contains an isolated contact relay and a
piezo sounder (beeper). It can be set to operate as
a beeper only, as an isolated contact relay only, or
both. It can be set for momentary or continous
operation for the sounder and/or isolated contact
relay. The isolated contact relay is rated for 5 A at 24
When set to continous operation the relay contacts
and/or the module beeps continously when an ON
command is received. When an OFF command is
received the relay contacts open and/or the beeper
When set for momentary operation the relay contacts
close and/or the beeper gives three or four beeps
when an ON command is received. The relay contacts
then open automatically after about 0,5 second and/
or the beeper stops automatically after three or four
beeps. In this mode, OFF commands are ignored.
The module has a test (ON) button and a unit OFF
• On/Off control of isolated contacts to
switch any kind of low voltage load.
• Can be set for momentary or sustained
• Has a beeper to use as an annunciator.
• Supply voltage: 230V ±10% 50 Hz
• Supply current : = 20 mA capacitive
• Making capacity: 5 A at 24 VDC
• EMC emission: according to EN 50081-1
• EMC immunity: according to EN 50082-1
• Electrical safety: according to EN 60950
and EN 60065
• Signal sensitivity:15 mVpp min 50 mVpp
max at 120 kHz
• Input impedance: = 55 Ohms (L - N) at
• Ambient temperature:
- 10° C to + 50° C (operation)
- 20° C to + 70° C (storage)
55 x 90 x 38 mm
(width x height x depth)
By default the Plug type sent is the European (compatible with all European sockets, except the one from the UK).
If you wish to order another Plug type, when you place your order, please refer the type of plug that you want in the observations field.
The available Plug types are:
- E - European;
- U – United Kingdom ;