The MCT-211 is a PowerCode™ miniature waterproof wrist-worn transmitter, designed for personal emergency signaling and other applications where the transmitter needs to be within easy reach at all times.
The transmitter is waterproof and suitable for wearing even in a shower or in other wet environments such as factories, hospitals, gardens, pools and rain conditions. Attractive ergonomic design makes the MCT-211 as convenient to wear on a regular basis as any wristwatch.
- Easy to wear as a wristband.
- Superior transmission range.
- Attractive, comfortable, ergonomic, waterproof design.
- PowerCode™ ID factory-selected from 16 million possible combinations.
- 3 Volt coin-type lithium battery.
- Visible and transmitted low battery indications.
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards.
- Compatible with PowerMax™ and all Visonic PowerCode™ wireless panels and receivers.
- Frequency (MHz): 433,92;
- Modulation: ASK (ON-OFF keying);
- Transmitter ID: 24-bit digital word, over 16 million possible code combinations, pulse width modulation;
- Total Message Length: 36 bits;
- Minimum Transmit Duration: 2 sec;
- Power Supply: 3-volt Lithium cell (Sanyo type CR-2025 or equivalent);
- Battery Life Expectancy: 3 years (for typical use);
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50°C;
- Dimensions: Ø 35 mm;
- Weight: 25 g;