The MCT-501 is a fully supervised digital glass-break wireless detector compatible with PowerMax™ and other Visonic PowerCode™ wireless systems. It is designed for a wide range of residential and commercial applications where reliable glass-break detection is required.
The MCT-501 employs an advanced patented acoustic pattern recognition technology that can reliably distinguish between true alarms and false alarms. It provides 360o detection range of up to 6m (20 ft) and can detect breaking of different types of glass including plate, tampered, laminated and wired.
- Microphone: Omni-directional electrets;
- RF immunity: 20 V/m, 1 MHz to 1000 MHz;
- Temperature range: -10° to 50°C;
- Minimum glass size: 0.3 x 0.6 m or larger glass thickness, Plate: 2.4 to 6.4 mm, Tempered: 3.2 to 6.4 mm, Wired: 6.4 mm, Laminated: 3.2 to 6.4 mm ;
- Frequency (MHz): 868;
- Power Source: 3.6 V Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LiSOCl2) battery, size 1/2 AA, Tadiran TL-5902 or equivalent;
- Battery Life (with LED on): over 10 years(@ 10 transmissions per day) ;
- Battery Supervision: Automatic transmission of battery condition data as part of any status report;
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 49°C;
- Dimensions: 80 x 108 x 43 mm;
- Weight (less battery) : 130g;
- Housing Material and Color: Flame retardant ABS, white;
- Compliance with Standards: Meets FCC Part 15, MPT1349 and Directive 1999/5/EC;