The Next K9-85 is designed to enable homeowners to secure their homes while allowing their pets to move freely anywhere in the house. Employing Visonic's patented "Target Specific Imaging" optical system (TSI™) and unique pet-identification software algorithm, the Next K9-85 has an unprecedented capability to reliably distinguish between human bodies and pets weighing up to 38 kg (85lb).
Next K9-85 implements a new generation of patented technologies including FM Digital Signal Processing (FM-DSP), "True Motion Recognition"™ with Fuzzy Logic algorithm (TMR™), and state-of-the-art 3D cylindrical optics.
The result is the industry's best detection accuracy, false alarm immunity and ultimate long term reliability – in an attractive, easily installed device designed for any pet-loving home environment.
- Pet-Tolerant for animals up to 38 kg (85 lb).
- Long-term stability and reliability thanks to advanced true digital FM processing.
- Industry's best catch performance based on proprietary Target Specific Imaging™ and 3D cylindrical optics.
- Ultimate false alarm immunity based on patented True Motion Recognition™ with exceptionally high sampling rates an "Event Verification" algorithm.
- 12m (40 ft) 90° multiple-curtain coverage with "wall" creep zone.
- Remote test capabilities.
- Solid-state relay for silent trouble-free operation.
- Fast and easy adjustment-free installation.
- Attractive sleek design suitable for any home or office environment.
- Meets EN50131-2 European standards.