This module is used for dimming the light or to manage the speed of a fan.
Big range of bulb types
The first (MOSFET switching) dimmer module which also supports control of low voltage halogen lamps with electronic transformer, dimmable compact fluorescent light and dimmable LED bulbs. Qubino Flush dimmer supports also the classical incandescent lights, halogen lamps operated by 230 VAC (High Voltage Halogen), dimmable fluorescent lights and dimmable LED lights.
item also available in:
908.4 MHz - USA/Canada, México, Chile
921,40 MHz - Australia, Brazil, New Zealand
Contact for details on minimal quantities and deadlines for these frequencies
Reduce energy consumption, decrease your electricity costs and contribute to a greener environment
Extremely low own energy consumption, less than 0,4W. Module is measuring the power consumption of the connected electrical devices in Watts and total consumption in kWh. The power consumption data can be easily collected and aggregated without any additional costs.
Additional functionalities, make your home even more connected
The module can be used as an extension for control the heating/cooling system. The module has the option to connect a digital temperature sensor.
- Power supply: 110 - 230 VAC ±10% 50/60Hz, 24-30VDC;
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load)*: 0,85A/230VAC;
- Rated load current of DC output (resistive load): 0,85A/30VDC;
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 200W (230VAC);
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 21W (24VDC);
- Power measurement accuracy: +/-2%;
- Digital temperature sensor range (sensor must be ordered separately): -50°C ~ +125°C;
- Operation temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C;
- Distance: up to 30 m indoors (depending on building materials);
- Dimensions (WxHxD) (package): 41,8x36,8x15,4mm (79x52x22);
- Weight (Brutto with package): 28g (34g);
- Electricity consumption: 0,7W;
- For installation in boxes: Ø=60mm or 2M;
- Switching: MOSFET (Trailing edge).