Command 4 buttons via bidirectional radio; Functions: Arm, disarm, partial and panic; Grade 2. (Available in White SpaceControl-White.)
Principle of operation
The device controls the security modes and sends an alarm signal to the Central Monitoring Station by pressing the buttons on the key fob.
Authentication prevents replacement of the device and false alarms.
Classification: Four button key fob with feedback
Compatibility: Operates with Hub, Hub Plus, ReX, ocBridge Plus, uartBridge
Deactivation of the panic button: Available
Power supply: Battery: CR2032 battery, Power supply voltage: 3 V, Battery life — up to 3 years
Jeweller radio technology:
- Communication range with central unit — up to 1,300 m in an open space
- Two-way communication between devices
- Operating frequencies — 868.0-868.6 MHz
- Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 20 mW
- Block encryption based on AES algorithm
- Device polling period — 12−300 s
Operating temperature range: From -25°С to +50°С
Permissible humidity: Up to 95%
Certification: Grade 2, CE
Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty.
Complete set: SpaceControl keyfob, CR2032 battery (pre-installed), User’s guide