Heatit Z-Push 2, 4 or 8 Button
Heatit Z-Push Button
Heatit Z-Push Button is a battery operated wall switch with 2, 4 or 8 push-buttons. The switch enables you to control the Z-Wave products in your smart home system. Managing your Z-Wave products becomes easy and practical. The switch can be set up to control scenarios or work in associations with other Z-Wave products
Heatit Z-Push Button can control 1, 2 or 4 associations group with up to 5, 10 or 20 products or 4, 8 or 16 scenarios through your gateway. Heatit Z-Push Button 2 may not be used as a stand-alone unit; it must be included in a gateway to function.
The switch fits into standard Elko, Schneider Exxact and System 55 frames.
The switch is easy to install, and may be fastened with screws or double-sided tape.
• Battery operated wall switch
• Fits System 55, Elko RS-16, Elko Plus and Schneider Exxact
• Controls 1, 2 or 4 groups and up to 5, 10 or 20 units
• Controls 4, 8 or 16 scenarios via your gateway
• Easy to install with screws or double-sided tape
• Supports encryption modes S0, S2 Authenticated Class, S2 Unauthenticated Class
- Protocol Z-Wave, 868,4MHz
- Chip Z-Wave 500 chip
- Battery 1 x CR2450 battery
- Buttons 2, 4 or 8
- Ambient temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity Max. 80% RH
- Range RF Min. 40 meters
- Flirs No
- IP Code IP 20
- Size (LxWxH) 71,2 x 71,2 x 13,6mm
- Approvals CE
- RoHS 2011/65/EU