Features: Wireless peripherals can be used when the control panel is equipped with a JA-82R module.
The control panel can accommodate a backup battery of up to 18 Ah.
Three sections are available when using partial arming or a split system.
The control panel provides signals for sirens (internal and external) and 2 programmable outputs.
Up to 50 codes and proximity cards can be set up. The following additional modules can be plugged into this board:
- JA-82R – a radio module which makes it possible to enrol up to 50 wireless devices of the JA-8x and RC-8x range to the control panel.
- JA-82C – an extension module which provides 10 additional wired inputs, thus extending the total capacity to 20 (or 30 as the case may be) wired inputs. One or two modules can be used.
A communicator can also be used with the control panel:
- JA-8xY – a GSM communicator which the control panel uses for transmitting alarm reports to the user and which communicates with the ARC (alarm receiving centre) via the GSM band. It also enables remote access via a phone keypad or system administration via the GSMLink website.
- JA-80V – a LAN (Ethernet) computer network communicator combined with a phone-line communicator. It allows communication with the ARC via LAN and transmission of reports via a telephone line. It also enables system administration via the GSMLink application.
- JA-80X – a phone-line communicator which is able to communicate with an ARC and which allows voice-reporting to the user pursuant to the type of alarm. This module can be used in combination with a JA-80Y – a GSM phone-line backup.
- JA-80Q – in the case of using a PIR detector with a camera.
The JA-68 outputs module can also be used with the control panel – e.g. to provide a link to the transmitter for communication with the surveillance centre.
Warning: The backup battery is not included!
- External power source: 230V / 50Hz, max 0.1A, CLASS PROTECTION II;
- Power supply: type A (EN 50131-6);
- Backup-battery:12V, 7 to 18Ah, typical battery lifetime approx. 5 years;
- Maximum recharge time:72 hours;
- Backup power output (+U terminal): maximum continuous load 1.1A (when an 18Ah backup battery is used);
- Backup power output (+L terminal): maximum continuous load 0.2A power outputs +U +L have electronic fuse;
- Number of wireless device addresses: 50 (requires a JA-82R module);
- Communications frequency (JA-82R): 868 MHz ISM band;
- Number of hard-wired inputs: 10 (up to 30 if two JA-82C are plugged in), double balanced inputs, with triggering and tamper functions (each wireless detector blocks the hard-wired input to which it is assigned);
- External warning output EW: switching to GND, max. 0.5A;
- Internal warning output IW: switching to GND, max. 0.5A;
- Programmable outputs: PGX, PGY max. 0.1 A, switching to GND;
- Event memory: 255 latest events, including date and time stamping;
- Intruder alarm signal or message: after 1 or 2 events (adjustable);
- Tamper signal or message: after 1 event;
- Wrong authorisation code alarm signal or message: after 10 events;
- Fault signal or message: after 1 event;
- Security grade: 2 according to EN 50131-1, EN 50131-6, and EN 50131-5-3;
- Environmental: class II. indoor-general (-10 to +40°C) compliant with EN 50131-1;
- Radio emissions: ETSI EN 300220;
- EMC: EN 50130-4, EN 55022;
- Safety: EN 60950-1;
- Can be operated according to ERC REC 70-03;
The console can be used with the following batteries: SA-214/7 and SA-214/17 .