Features: The JA-82KR provides 4 wired inputs and 50 wireless inputs (addresses). This module makes it possible that up to 50 wireless devices of the JA-8x can be enrolled. The following additional modules can be plugged-in:
- JA-82C - a wired input extension module. This module provides 10 additional wired inputs, thus extending the total capacity to 14 wired inputs.
- JA-80Y - a GSM communicator which allows alarm reporting, ARC (alarm receiving centre) communication via GSM and remote access via a phone keypad or via the Internet (using the GSMLink web application).
- JA-80V - a LAN / PSTN line communicator which allows alarm reporting via a fixed line, ARC communication via LAN (Ethernet) and remote access via a phone keypad or via the Internet (using the GSMLink web application).
- JA-80X - a phone-line voice communicator which allows alarm voice-reporting, ARC communication and remote access via a telephone keypad.
The modules can be used in combination except for the communicators where only the JA-80V and the JA-80X can be plugged in simultaneously.
- Power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz, max 0.1 A, CLASS PROTECTION II;
- Backup-battery: 12 V, 1.3 or 2.6 Ah, typical battery lifetime approx. 5 years;
- Backup power output: maximum continuous load 0.4 A, intermittent load 1 A for 15 mins max. ;
- Number of wireless device addresses: 50;
- Number of hard-wired inputs: 4 (or 14 with JA-82C plugged in) , double balanced inputs, with triggering and tamper functions, programmable section assignment and reactions;
- External warning output EW*: switchable relay contact max. 0.5A;
- Internal warning output IW*: switching to GND, max. 0.5A;
- Programmable outputs PGX, PGY*: max. 0.1 A, switching to GND, programmable function;
- Event memory: 255 latest events, including date and time stamping;
- Communications frequency (JA-82R): 868 MHz;
- Security grade: 2 according to EN 50131-1, EN 50131-6, and EN 50131-5-3;
- Operating environment: II. Internal (-10 to +40°C) - compliant with EN 50131-1;
- Radio emissions: ETSI EN 300220;
- EMC: EN 50130-4,EN 55022;
- Electrical safety: EN 60950-1;
* these signals are also transmitted wirelessly to AC and UC receiver modules. Warning: For the easiest setting and supervision of the system, we recommend using the JA-80T or JA-80BT interface along with Olink software. The backup battery is not included!
The console can be used with the SA-214/2.2 battery.
Pack Details: The package includes: