- Dual-beam design prevents false alarms from flying birds, insects, falling leaves, etc.
- Engineered for virtually all weather conditions including snow, rain and fog.
- Outstanding reliability and false alarm immunity.
- Easy and precise beam alignment thanks to built-in vie finder.
- Quick and easy installation.
It provides ideal cost-effective solutions for medium-range applications such as perimeter protection of buildings, fences, warehouses, factories, parking lots, gardens, walls, etc.
The VMX-150D is engineered to provide many years of trouble-free reliable operation, with outstanding false alarm immunity, in virtually all weather conditions including snow, rain and fog.
Dual-beam design provides the redundancy needed to prevent false alarms from objects (flying birds, insects, falling leaves, etc.) that may intersect one of the IR beams. The alarm output is activated only when both beams are interrupted.
The VMX-150D is very easy to install and align. It is supplied with accessory kits for wall and pole mounting. Built-in viewfinder and test point enable quick and precise alignment of the IR beams.
- Operating range: 25m/80 ft (outdoor), 50m /165ft (indoor).
- Concealed alignment: ± 5° vertical / ± 90° horizontal.
- Accessory kits provided for wall and pole mounting.
- Tamper protection for transmitter and receiver units.
- -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F) operating temperatures.
- 12-24 VDC power supply.