Features: The TM13E responds to wireless Radio Frequency (RF) signals from any X10 wireless remote controls or wireless wall switches. It re-transmits, over the house wiring, any signals it receives from these wireless remote controls or wall switches.
A built-in appliance switched outlet responds to X10 signals received on the power line or to RF signals received from any X10 wireless remote controls. The TM13E responds to a serial control message in "STANDARD" X10 format : "All units off" from any X10 controller set to its house code regardless of unit code, or alternatively, by individual unit controller by "On" and "Off".
The TM13E can be polled for its status by the CM11E (two way universal computer interface) or by any controller using the PROFESSIONAL X10 format. When used with the CM11E interface, the TM13E acts as the "RF gateway" to get signals from any X10 wireless transmitter onto the AC wiring, to be received by the CM11E interface to initiate macros.Application: This is the general purpose unit for the smallest to largest applications. It can be a starter kit with an X10 RF transmitter for remotely turning ON and OFF any appliance. Equally it can be the interface for multifunction macros.
domodica about this product
TechInfo: • Supply voltage: 230V ±10% 50 Hz
• Supply current : = 20 mA capacitive
• Making capacity:
- 300W (incandescent lamps only)
- 2 A inductive loads
- 5 A (resistive loads)
• EMC emission: EN 50065-1
• EMC immunity: EN 50082-1
• Electrical safety:
- EN 60950 and EN 60065
• Approvals: CE Mark
• RF receiver frequency: 433,92 MHz
• X10 powerline: 120 kHz ± 2 kHz / 2,5 Vpk-pk
• Signal sensitivity: 15 mVpp min 50 mVpp max at 120 kHz • Input impedance: = 180 O (L - N) at 120 kHz
• Ambient temperature: - 10° C to + 50° C (operation)
- 20° C to + 70° C (storage)
• Dimensions: 52 x 122 x 33 mm (width x height x depth without plug)Warning: EOL equipment.
RPT-F - Apliance module with built in RF receiver (French Plug) )
SC9000 - Wireless security system