The JA-63 "Profi" is a fully programmable control panel with building block architecture.
By programming, it can be split into two separately operated sections (with a shared section). It has a built in power supply and there is ample space for a back up battery (12V, 1.3Ah or 2.6Ah) in the control panel case. The JA-63K main board has 4 hard-wired inputs with programmable triggering (NC, balanced or double balanced) and programmable reactions. It has 16 wireless zones. Up to two JA-60 detectors can enrolled into each zone (totally 32 as a maximum). There additional 4 wired zone inputs. Up to 8 wireless controllers (remote controls or wireless keypads), a JA-63A wireless siren and unlimited number of UC family wireless output modules can be enrolled as well. If more zones are required, another JA-6x control panel can be enrolled as a subsystem (Master & Slave architecture). The master control panel receives information from the sub control panel and it can also arm and disarm the subsystem panel. The control panel can be operated by a JA-60F wireless keypad or by RC-42 or RC-44 remote controls. Programming is also possible via a PC using ComLink SW.
- Power: 230 VAC, max 0.1 A, supervised, class II;
- Backup battery: 12 V, from 1.3 or 2.6 Ah, normal life time 5 years;
- Backup power output: 13VDC, the max. permanent current is 0.4 or 1.2 A for max. 15 min (1 cycle per hour), self consumption of the control panel is 30mA;
- Hard-wired inputs: 4 input zones, selectable triggering: NC, EOL resistor or Double EOL resistor;
- Zone reactions: selectable: instant, delayed, panic, fire, 24 hour, next delayed;
- Wireless zones**: 16 zones (2 detectors can be enrolled to each = up to 32 detectors totally);
- Working frequency**: 433.92 MHz; digital hopping code; supervised communication;
- Keypads: max. 4 wired JA-60E keypads, max. 8 JA-60F wireless keypads** or RC-11 or JA-60D remote controllers **;
- Access codes: master code and 14 user codes. When system is split, codes, detectors and remote controls can be addressed to particular sectors;
- Wired outputs: Alarm relay dry contacts 1A/60V; programmable outputs PgX & PgY (Chime, Fire, Arm, Panic, Alarm, Door, Home, AC failure), siren output (12 V, 0.7 A);
- Wireless outputs**: control panel transmits signals for siren and PgX, PgY data for UC-2xx receivers;
- Events memory: 127 most recent events including date, time and detailed specification;
- Telephone communicator* module 65X: digital communication to a monitoring station, 5 SMS messages or Pager dialing, 2 voice messages, modem communication with a remote PC (ComLink SW + JA-60U modem), remote keypad access with JA-60E and JA-60U;
- Monitoring station formats*: Contact ID, Ademco, Telemax, Franklin, Radionics, SurGard, DTMF2300, (198 reports codes);
* control panel equipped with telephone dialer JA-65X
** wireless control panel (JA-63KR, JA-63KRX)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40° C;
- Operating humidity: max 80 %;
- Working environment: indoor use (class II, EN 50131-1);
- Electrostatic discharge: 8 kV;
- RF immunity: 30 V/m;
- Housing: plastic box with built-in power supply;
- Dimensions: see diagram bellow;
- Complies with: EN 50131-1 (Grade 2), EN 50131-6, EN 300220, ETS 300 683, EN 50136, ETS 300001, TBR 21
Warning: For the easiest setting and supervision of the system, we recommend using the JA-80T interface along with Comlink software.
Backup battery not included!
It can be used with the following batteries: SA-214/1.3 and SA-214/2.2 .