Features: It ensures extremely high reliability and false alarm immunity. One sensor covers an entire room, regardless of the number of windows. A dual technology detection method (air pressure and sound analysis) is combined with digital processing to guarantee high sensitivity to the breaking of glass.
A special testing mode enables simple adjustments to the detector. Regular self testing is performed and the final result is transmitted to a control panel. Digital hopping code radio communication guarantees highly secure data transmission. The detector is also protected against tampering.
- Power: 3V (2x AAA alkaline)
- Range: max. 9m
- Communication Distance: up to 100m (open field);
- Detection Method: acoustic signal analysis
- Dimension: 117 x 54 x 20 mm
- Temperature: -10 to +40°C (operating)
- Norms: grade 2 according to EN 50131-1