Features: The basic JA-82K provides 4 wired inputs. The following additional modules can be plugged-in:
- JA-82R - a radio module, providing 50 wireless inputs (addresses). This module makes it possible that up to 50 wireless devices of the JA-8x can be enrolled.
- JA-82C - a wired input extension module. This module provides 10 additional wired inputs, thus extending the total capacity to 14 wired inputs.
- JA-80Y - a GSM communicator which allows alarm reporting, ARC (alarm receiving centre) communication via GSM and remote access via a phone keypad or via the Internet (using the GSMLink web application).
- JA-80V - a LAN / PSTN line communicator which allows alarm reporting via a fixed line, ARC communication via LAN (Ethernet) and remote access via a phone keypad or via the Internet (using the GSMLink web application).
- JA-80X - a phone-line voice communicator which allows alarm voice-reporting, ARC communication and remote access via a telephone keypad.
The modules can be used in combination except for the communicators where only the JA-80V and the JA-80X can be plugged in simultaneously.
When triggered, a detector (or any other device connected to the control panel) sends a so-called natural signal which reflects the device type and thus primarily dictates what the reaction of the control panel should be. E.g. the natural signal of a door contact or PIR detector can be an instant or delayed alarm which is selectable by a DIP switch inside the detector. A keyfob, for instance, sends signals for set (arm), unset (disarm) and panic.
Connected devices can be assigned to 3 sections: A, B or C. Assignments to sections either have an effect when partial setting is used e.g. only A is set, AB is set, or ABC is set (which, for example, would be suitable for homes where A could mean afternoon setting, AB night setting and ABC total setting), or if the system was split into two independent partitions A and B, with a common section C. In the second case, each A or B section can be set individually, and C is automatically set when both A and B have been set by users. This would be suitable for two independent families in a single house, or two companies in one building.
The control panel has two alarm outputs: IW = internal (indoor) warning and EW = external (outdoor) warning. Both these signals are also available as wireless signals.
There are two programmable outputs in the control panel, PGX and PGY whose functions can be configured. The PG outputs are not only available as physical control-panel terminals, but also as radio signals for the control of UC and AC receiver outputs.
The system can be operated by user codes or user cards. The system can recognise up to 50 different users. The system can also be operated by wireless keyfobs, and if the control panel is equipped with a suitable communicator it can also be remotely controlled by mobile phone or the Internet.
It is possible to program different reactions to access codes or access cards and if the system is split, it is possible to program which part of the building is accessible by a particular code or card. Each of the possible 50 users can have his own 4-digit access code and/or access card. Setting (arming) and unsetting (disarming) is possible by card or code, and if a higher security level is needed it is possible to make it compulsory to confirm the validity of a card by code entry.
Programming the system is possible by Oasis keypads such as the wireless JA-80F (this is only possible with the JA-82 module) or the hard-wired JA-80E, and also by computers running OLink software. Further options offer programming by mobile phone or the Internet.
There is a power supply in the control panel and space for a 12V, 2.2 Ah back-up battery.
To connect a hard-wired keypad or a computer, the control panel is equipped with a digital bus provided by terminals and RJ connectors.
- Power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz, max 0.1 A, CLASS PROTECTION II;
- Backup-battery: 12 V, 1.3 or 2.6 Ah, typical battery lifetime approx. 5 years;
- Backup power output: maximum continuous load 0.4 A, intermittent load 1 A for 15 mins max. ;
- Number of wireless device addresses: 50;
- Number of hard-wired inputs: 4 (or 14 with JA-82C plugged in) , double balanced inputs, with triggering and tamper functions, programmable section assignment and reactions;
- External warning output EW*: switchable relay contact max. 0.5A;
- Internal warning output IW*: switching to GND, max. 0.5A;
- Programmable outputs PGX, PGY*: max. 0.1 A, switching to GND, programmable function;
- Event memory: 255 latest events, including date and time stamping;
- Communications frequency (JA-82R): 868 MHz;
- Security grade: 2 according to EN 50131-1, EN 50131-6, and EN 50131-5-3;
- Operating environment: II. Internal (-10 to +40°C) - compliant with EN 50131-1;
- Radio emissions: ETSI EN 300220;
- EMC: EN 50130-4,EN 55022;
- Electrical safety: EN 60950-1;
* these signals are also transmitted wirelessly to AC and UC receiver modules. Warning: For the easiest setting and supervision of the system, we recommend using the JA-80T or JA-80BT interface along with Olink software. The backup battery is not included!
The console can be used with the SA-214/2.2 battery.