Features: • Connects to an existing alarm system or any contact output and sends X10 codes on the power line when the contact is tripped.
• Provided with three selectable programs.
• Triggered by a contact closure or a low voltage input.Application: • Flash all the lights in your home when your existing burglar alarm trips.
• Blast your stereo when your alarm trips.
• Connect the SM10 directly to a magnetic switch to turn on lights when a door or window opens, i.e., you don’t have to own a burglar system.
• Trigger it from sensors such as a photo cell to turn on lights when it gets dark, from a motion detector to turn on lights when someone enters a room, from a microphone to turn on lights or appliance when a sound from an intruder is detected, from a moisture sensor to sound an alarm if your basement is flooded, from a garage door opener to turn on lights when you open your garage door, etc.TechInfo: • Supply voltage: 230V ±10% 50 Hz
• Supply current : = 20 mA capacitive
• EMC emission: according to EN 50065-1 EN61000-3-2+3
• EMC immunity: according to EN 50082-1
• Electrical safety: according to EN 60950 and EN 60065
• X-10 Powerline: 120 kHz ± 2 kHz / 2,5 Vpk-pk
• Ambient temperature:
- 10° C to + 50° C (operation)
- 20° C to + 70° C (storage)
• Dimensions: 55 x 90 x 38 mm (width x height x depth)
Warning: For professional use! When installing consult an electrician.
By default the Plug type sent is the European (compatible with all European sockets, except the one from the UK).
If you wish to order another Plug type, when you place your order, please refer the type of plug that you want in the observations field.
The available Plug types are:
- E - European;
- U – United Kingdom ;