Features: The signal from the sensor is electronically analyzed. This ensures that the detector provides excellent sensitivity and at the same time false alarms are basically eliminated. The detection analysis rate can be adjusted to increase its immunity if the JS-20 is installed in a problematic location.
The JS-20 distinguishes itself with excellent RF immunity.
It can be mounted on a flat wall or in a corner.
- Power supply: 12 V DC ± 25%;
- Power consumption (LED off): max. 10 mA;
- Maximum consumption (LED on): max. 35 mA ;
- Terminals size max.: 1 mm2;
- Mounting height: 2.5 m above floor ;
- Detvection range: 120° / 12 m (standard lens) ;
- Initialization: aprox. 1 minute;
- Alarm output: normally closed, max. 60V / 50 mA;
- Internal resistance: max.30 Ohm;
- Tamper output: normally closed, max. 60 V / 50 mA;
- Internal resistance: max.16 Ohm;
- Environment: II. - general indoor, (EN 50131-1) ;
- Operating temperatures: -10 to +55 °C;
- Security level: grade 2, EN 50131-1;
- The product is CE marked.