Features: Model OS-366A is equipped with a magneto-dynamic horn siren mainly suitable for family houses or for buildings with more space around them.
Two tamper switches are built into the unit. They react to removing the cover from the unit or removing the siren from the wall. The siren’s housing is made of mechanical, weather and UV-resistant plastic. The circuit board is protected against air humidity by a double layer of varnish.
- Power supply: 10 to 17 V DC
- Current Consumption: < 50 mA / 12 V
- Backup battery: NiCd pack 4.8 V / 1800 mAh, Lifetime approx. 3 years
- Electro-acoustic siren (OS-365) sound level: 110 dB /1 m
- Siren timer: 19 minutes
- Flasher timer: 60 minutes
- Resistance of the tamper loop in stand-by: < 70 O
- Security grade 3 (with internal cover): EN 50131-1
- Security grade 2 (without internal cover): EN 50131
- Environmental class IV: -25 to +60°C;
- Dimensions: 230 x 158 x 75 mm;