ESIM264 is an Alarm and Control System (GSM Caller) for the security of premises and control or management of electronic devices through GSM network. The basic advantage of the GSM system is the user’s ability to know immediately what’s happening at their home, apartment, warehouse, summer house or other premises even when the user himself is a long way away – in another city or even in another country. It also has a remote control switch to turn on or turn off 4 or more different devices just by sending SMS messages.
- System can be armed and disarmed in one of three ways: via keypad EKB3, key iButton® or free-of-chage call from your phone;
- ESIM264 supports the CONTACT ID protocol which is required to transmit signals to a Monitoring Station;
- ELDES wireless devices can be added to the system using the EWT1 module. This increases the maximum number of Zones to 44 units and the maximum number of Outputs to 44 units;
- Automatic Output control – the system may enable / disable individual Outputs automatically when a specified event occurs;
- Fault reporting: The system automatically reports if any of the sensors or sirens disconnect from the system;
- Battery check option - checks the health of the battery and reports when the battery needs to be replaced;