Features: The status of two output relays and the output transistor is indicated on the front panel. Up to 20 remote controls (RC-42 or RC-44) can be taught to the unit. There are three different operating modes available for each remote control.
The UC-216 can be used for control of alarm systems, remote gate opening, garage door control, panic switch etc.. A floating code ensures a high security of transmission.
The UC-216 can also be used with the JA-60 wireless system items. This way for example an existing wire-operated alarm system can be extended with additional wireless detectors
- Operating voltage: 11-24 V DC;
- Power consumption: standby 5 mAmax. 45 mA (both relays activated);
- Operating frequency: 433.92 MHz;
- Coding: digital, each remote control or detector has a unique floating code;
- Output relays: max. 120V/1A;
- Output transístor: max. 12V/0.2 A;
- Range (open area): with RC-42 or RC-44 up to 30 meters, with JA-60 items up to 100 meters;
- External antenna: CINCH connector, 50 Ohm;