Features: The keypad is equipped with backlit keys, built-in LED signalling, acoustic signalling, and a display. It conveys information about the system status in a convenient way. The keypad communicates wirelessly.
The keypad has a single input which is designed for door contact connections. Any undesirable mishandling of the keypad (like opening its housing or tearing the keypad off its position) will trigger tamper signalling. In addition, the number of attempts to enter an access code is checked not to exceed a given limit. The keypad performs regular auto-testing and reports its condition (including loss of communication) regularly to the system for full supervision.
- Power supply: 6 V - 4x AAA alkaline battery cells or 12 V DC / 100 mA power adaptor;
- Battery life time: typically 1 year;
- Number of keypads in a system: max. 8 control devices;
- Communication band: 433.92 MHz;
- Communication range: max. 80 m (open area, no interference);
- Access codes: identical to control panel (1 +14);
- Door detector input: IN = Normally closed;
- Enclosure: IP40;
- Dimensions: 125 x 145 x 30 mm;
- Degree of protection 2: EN 50131-1;
- Complies with: EN 50131-1 grade 2;
- Environmental class: II indoor general, -10 to +40 °C;
- Can be operated according to: ERC REC 70-03;