The device can be used in different modes that are selected by configuration parameters:
- Control of groups of other Z-Wave devices using 'ON', 'OFF' and Dim commands;
- Activation of predefined scenes in Gateways or other Z-Wave devices.
4 Groups are controlled with single button (parameter 1/2 = 0).
The four buttons 1-4 control one single control group each:
Single click turns devices in the control group on, double click turns them off.
Click and hold can be used for dimming.
2 Groups are controlled with two buttons (parameter 1/2 = 1).
The buttons 1 and 3 control the control group A (button on turns on, buttons turns off), the buttons 2 and 4 control the control group B (button on turns on, buttons turns off).
In case dimmers are controlled, holding down the larger button will dim up, holding down the smaller button will dim down the load. Releasing the button will stop the dimming function.
4 Groups are controlled with two buttons and double click (parameter 1/2 = 2).
This mode enhances the previous mode and allows to control two further control groups C and D using double clicks.
Application: This device support secure communication when included by a controller that also supports secure communication. The device will then send all commands as secure commands unless the receiving device can not accept them. Then the command is send the normal way automatically. TechInfo:
- IP Rating: IP 20
- Battery Type: 1 * CR2032;
- Frequency: 868.42 MHz (SRD Band);
- Wireless Range: up to 100m outside, up to 20m inside buildings;
- Device Type: Slave with routing capabilities;
- Generic Device Class: Remote Switch;
- Specific Device Class: Multilevel Remote Switch;
- Routing: No;
- FLiRS: No.
Warning: The wall controller must be completed by the following mounting frame, frame and rocker: order separately!
- Single paddle Bush Jaeger Duro 2000 in creme ZWzmeSW1;
- Doble paddle Bush Jaeger Duro 2000 in creme ZWzmeDW1;
- Single paddle Bush Jaeger Duro 2000 in white ZWzmeSW2;
- Doble paddle Bush Jaeger Duro 2000 in white ZWzmeDW2;