Reduce energy consumption, decrease your electricity costs and contribute to a greener environment
Extremely low own energy consumption, less than 0,4W, module is measuring the power consumption of the connected electrical device in Watts and total consumption in kWh. The power consumption data can be easily collected and aggregated without any additional costs.
Additional functionalities, make your home even more connected
The module can be used as an extension for control the heating/cooling system. The module has the option to connect a digital temperature sensor.
- Power supply: 110 - 230 VAC ±10% 50/60Hz, 24-30VDC;
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load)*: 2x 4A/230VAC;
- Rated load current of DC output (resistive load): 2x 4A/30VDC;
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 2x 920W (230VAC);
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 2x 96W (24VDC);
- Power measurement accuracy: P=0-200W, +/-2W; P>200W, +/-3%;
- Digital temperature sensor range (sensor must be ordered separately): -50°C ~ +125°C;
- Operation temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C;
- Distance: up to 30 m indoors (depending on building materials);
- Dimensions (WxHxD) (package): 41,8x36,8x16,9mm (79x52x22);
- Weight (Brutto with package): 28g (34g);
- Electricity consumption: 0,4W;
- For installation in boxes: Ø=60mm or 2M;
- Switching: Relay (2x).