Features: • On/Off and dimmer control of incandescent lighting.
• Available in a wide range of plug styles (British, German, French, Italian, Euro-style, Swiss, Australian / New Zealand, Danish, Czech etc.).
• Designed to operate with 230 VAC 60W to 300W incandescent or 12 V halogen lamps.
TechInfo: • Supply voltage: 230V ±10% 50 Hz
• Supply current : = 20 mA capacitive
• Making capacity: 60 to 300W (incandescent + 12 V halogen lamps only)
• Regulating time: 4,4 sec ± 0,2sec from fully on to off
• EMC: EN 50081-1, EN 50082-1, EN 6100- 3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 60555-2
• Electrical safety: according to EN 60950 and EN 60065
• Signal sensitivity: 15 mVpp min 50 mVpp max at 120 kHz
• Input impedance: = 55 Ohms (L - N) at 120 kHz
• Ambient temperature:
- 10° C to + 50° C (operation)
- 20° C to + 70° C (storage)
52 x 122 x 33 mm
(width x height x depth without plug)Warning: By default the Plug type sent is the Shucko (used in Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden).
If you wish to order another Plug type, when you place your order, please refer the type of plug that you want in the observations field.
The available Plug types are:
- AU - Australian;
- CH - Swiss;
- F - French;
- G - Shucko;
- E - compatible with most types of plugs existent in Europe;
- I - Italian;
- IL - Israelian;
- SA – South African;
- U – United Kingdom ;