Reduce energy consumption, decrease your electricity costs and contribute to a greener environment
Extremely low own energy consumption, less than 0,4W, module is measuring the power consumption of the connected electrical device in Watts and total consumption in kWh. The power consumption data can be easily collected and aggregated without any additional costs.
Additional functionalities, make your home even more connected
The module can be used as an extension for control the heating/cooling system. The module has the option to connect a digital temperature sensor.
The module can control electrical devices (switching on/off) with:
- 1x BICOM432-40-WM1 Bistable switch (32A) controlled by built in optical (IR) communication port.
- 1x IKA232-20/230 V Contactor (32A) controlled by output on terminal 5.
- Main terminals (LI, NI, Lo, No)
- Contacts capacity: 1.5 ... 16 (25) mm2
- Connection screws: M5
- Max torque: 3.5 Nm (PZ2)
- Optional terminals (1,2,4,5)
- Contact capacity: 0.05 ... 1 (2.5) mm2
- Screws: M3
- Max torque: 0.6 Nm
- Measuring input:
- Type (connection): single phase (1b)
- Reference current (Iref): 5 A
- Maximum current (Imax): 65 A
- Minimum current (Imin): 0.25 A
- Starting current: 20 mA
- Voltage (Un): 230 V (±20 %)
- Power consumption at Un: < 2W.
- Nominal frequency (fn): 50 and 60 Hz