Heatit Z-Temp could also be used in situations where a traditional electrical thermostat is not suited. The thermostat may be combined with the Heatit Z-Relay as the actuator installed in a remote location. The Heatit Z-Temp2 is an excellent choice when restoring or remodelling existing buildings, as it is easy to install without any need for wiring.
We recommend using several 230V units to strengthen the mesh network.
• Z-Wave thermostat for controlling external relay
• Internal room sensor
• Humidity sensor
• Proximity sensor to turn on the display
• Automatic brightness control
• Firmware updates (OTA)
• Weekly program/setback via gateway
• Lock mode/child lock
• Supports encryption modes S0, S2 Authenticated Class, S2 Unauthenticated Class
This product is a security-enabled Z-Wave Plus product with encryption. The product must be used with a security-enabled Z-Wave Controller in order to fully utilize the product.
|Protocol ||Z-Wave Plus V2, 868,4MHz|
|Z-Wave 700 chip|
3 x AA batteries (1,5V)
0°C til 60°C
Max. 85% RH
|Range RF ||Min. 40 meters|
|Hysteresis ||0,3°C to 3,0°C (default 0,5°C)|
|IP Code ||IP 21|
|Approvals ||Z-Wave Plus (pending)|